Moris AIDS Tour is a screening campaign proposed as part of the International Screening Week organized by Coalition Plus. The objectives of this project were to:
- Accelerate the testing/treatment of HIV to reach the 90 – 90 – 90 goals by 2030
- Raise awareness among the general population and key populations on the theme of global solidarity and shared responsibility.
- To break the taboos associated with HIV by proposing a family and friendly event.
- Offer testing in places where people do not have easy access to such services.
- Obtain the support of artists to attract the maximum number of people.
For the event, a large bus of 60 seats, named the Express 2030 in reference to the objective 90 – 90 -90, has crisscrossed the roads of the island over 2 days. As a reminder, this objective means that 90% of people living with HIV have been tested and know their status; 90% of people living with HIV are on treatment; 90% of people on treatment have an undetectable viral load, thus making the virus untransmissible.
We propose a retrospective video to discover the whole of this ambitious project: