Monitoring and Evaluation Clerk
Monitoring and Evaluation Clerk – FULL TIME
Collectif Urgence Toxida (CUT), a non-profit NGO working in Harm Reduction for People Who Use Drugs (PWUDs) is looking for a M&E Clerk who will assist the M&E Officer in duties related the Monitoring and Evaluation of the organisation. She/he will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure the data entry of all information related to the monitoring and evaluation of CUT field projects;
- Follow up on data sheets to be submitted by outreach team;
- Set up and maintain a filing system for reports;
- Assist with data audits;
- Undertake initial analyses of reported data;
- Contribute to the timely production of information products such as an annual M&E report on projects / grants implemented;
- Compile information on monitoring and evaluation activities that includes reviewing workshop reports, participating in visit de-briefs, and extracting information from quarterly reports and review and re-planning reports;
- Assist the M&E Officer in the process of Monitoring and Evaluation of field programs as well as field visits;
- Be ready to support CUT Team as required in implementing any other programs;
- Support and partake in all CUT general activities.
- A minimum of HSC results and at least 2 years’ experience in a similar job;
- Strong planning & organization skills;
- Outgoing, flexible, passionate and eager to learn;
- Ability to work in team and possess good leadership skills;
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel);
- Fluent in English and French both speaking and writing;
- Driving licence (Motorcycle and/or Private Car) will definitely be an advantage;
- Knowledge in HIV/AIDS, Drug use or Harm Reduction would be a definite advantage.
Please send CVs and Cover Letter to email@example.com by Thursday 23 August 2018, 5PM.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. CUT reserves the right not to appoint any person to this position.