To coordinate all activities related to the organisation to ensure the sustainable day-to-day functioning of the organisation, and to maintain a good networking among various local, regional and international stakeholders to promote the organisation’s mission.
- Report to Managing Committee
- Ensure the achievement of outputs in line with the approved work plan
- Through appropriate planning, management, and implementation of activities of all the department of the organization
- Ensure that all activities are in line with CUT’s mission and vision.
- Design and implement new strategies for the improvement of CUT projects
- Report all activities to Managing Committee.
- Monitor field, advocacy, Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) and administration and Finance activities through regular follow up and meetings with the focal persons and through field visits as and when needed.
- Organise regular staff meetings to coordinate various aspects of the organisation’s work
- Ensure accountability of the use of project funds. • Ensure proper collaboration among teams working under the different department of the organisation namely field, advocacy, Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) and administration and Finance
- Continuous & develop strategies for the attainment of CUT’s mission and vision • Manage social functions and campaigns of the organisation
- Prepare project proposals to ensure fundraising and sustainability of the organisation’s activities
- Prepare reports, work plans, regular donor progress and impact report • Manage CUT Human Resource
- Manage conflict resolution
- Coordinate welfare and training activities
- Maintain and update employee files and HR databases
- Develop and sustain partnerships locally and internationally to enhance quality and accessibility of services.
- Liaise with stakeholders, institutions, partners, and prospective partners to advocate for issues related to Harm Reduction, drug use, HN/Aids, and related fields.
- Represent CUT at national and international meetings as and when required.
- Facilitate partnerships to achieve strategic objectives.
- Network and identify new forums for expanding CUT strategies at large.
- Develop and deliver appropriate training related to the activities of CUT.
- Degree in the field of social sciences or Administration /Management • Strong organizational skills and experience
- At least 2 years experience in social work mainly in activities related to Harm Reduction, HN/AIDS, and/or Substance Use
- Outgoing personality
- Experience working with Key populations
- Ability to work at grassroots level, as well as at highest levels within Governmental organisations, Private sector and International Organisations.
- Experience in field programs coordination and management
- Experience in resource mobilisation, proposal writing and finance as well as in advocacy & Monitoring and Evaluation
- Good IT skills and proficiency in report writing.
- Good knowledge of the NGO Sector in Mauritius • Fluent in French and English both written and spoken
- Willing to work hard and odd hours
- Driving licence is essentialEligible candidates are requested to send their CVs and Cover Letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , or by post (Sealed letter with ‘ Post of Coordinator’ as headline) to The Managing Committee, Collectif Urgence Toxida(CUT), Western Lane, Quatre-Bornes by 27th of June 2017. Only selected candidates will be contacted.