ADMINISTRATIVE & FINANCE SUPPORT OFFICER
Collectif Urgence Toxida (CUT), a non-profit NGO working in Harm Reduction for People Who Use Drugs (PWUDs) is looking for a Part Time administrative & finance of the organisation. He/She will work under the direct supervision of the Administrative and Finance person and shall be responsible for the following:
- Attending phone calls and visits
- Assist in ensuring accurate records keeping throught filling, notation and circulation
- Assist in maintaining an accurate filling system for all financial documents
- Assist in the procurement of services and materials as well as purchasing activity as per procedures
- Stock keeping of stationery
- Responsible for referencing CUT mag and media
- Assist in managing all correspondence (both incoming & outgoing)
- Assist in ensuring adequate recording, handling and maintenance of CUT office equipment and vehicles
- Assist in organising social functions of the organisation
- Assist the Administrative and Finance Officer in administrative and finance duties including follow up of cash book, out of office transactions, regular reporting & summaries of accounting activities.
- Liaise with signatories for payment
- Be ready to Support CUT team as required in implementing any other programs. • Support and partake in all CUT general activities.
- Good HSC results and at least 2 years experience in a similar job • Effective in working in a team, as well as individually and possess good communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and work under pressure
- Competent in MS Office (minimum intermediate level in Excel)
- Willing to work odd hours
- Interpersonal, organising and written/verbal communication skills
- Orderly & detail oriented
- Fluent in French, and English, written and spoken
- Strong planning & organization skills.
- Knowledge in HIV/AIDS, Drug use or Harm Reduction would be a definite advantage.
- Capacity to interact effectively with people who inject drugs and other key affected populations
- Driving license (Motorcycle and/or Private Car) is essential
Please send CVs and Cover Letter to email@example.com or to Western Lane, Candos, Quatre Bornes by 10th August 2017. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Only selected candidates will be contacted. CUT reserves the right not to appoint any person to this position.